bon voyage (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i know i don't have to write this but i wanted to....

well as many of you who know me know iv fell off the grid when it comes to racing. The short version to that is i just don't have the enthusiasm for it any more. The fun has gone out if it.

Its with a heavy heart i bid you all a farewell from any kind of racing. I have made some fantastic friends on here and would love to stay in touch with you all and if its not too much trouble id like to still use the rsr team speak to keep in touch. But as for my account on here i will be closing the doors on that. Its been a fantastic few years had many many ups and quite a few downs i will never forget the great fun we have all had together.

So from me to you all farewell live young race fast but most of all have FUN

(I can not self terminate so admins please do as you wish many many thanks much love to you all)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
:(

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's always sad to see members leave but unless you're 100% sure you'll never come back to racing, we'll keep your account live on here. I hope a couple of things from over the last few days aren't the cause of this and, if they are, it is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye.

Hope to catch up with you in TeamSpeak from time to time though and good luck with whatever the future holds for you :)

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
just because you are not racing for a while doesn't mean you can't come on here and post stuff and keep in touch with the community.

I have "given up" racing too..but every now and then I get the urge to give it another go..(I deleted my account on another site once and regretted it a few days later)

It's not always about the winning (and given the calibre of some of the racers here it's rarely about winning for most people), it's about the racing itself and this is the best place to do that.

p.s. if it helps keep you motivated i'll make a comeback too, so you'll have somebody to beat....

Users who are viewing this thread