Bit of a cheeky ask (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all.. Thought id ask on here as i know your all a cracking bunch of people...
Over the last few days iv been building a pc with my daughter purely becouse she wanted to and i think its a good way to teach her how it works and with technology moving fast they need to know how it works as well as how to use it.. Anyway thus bringing me to my post..
Im woundering if any of you lovely people have an old gpu knocking about like a 960 or something im happy to pay for it thats not an issue..

Thank you in advance..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all.. Thought id ask on here as i know your all a cracking bunch of people...
Over the last few days iv been building a pc with my daughter purely becouse she wanted to and i think its a good way to teach her how it works and with technology moving fast they need to know how it works as well as how to use it.. Anyway thus bringing me to my post..
Im woundering if any of you lovely people have an old gpu knocking about like a 960 or something im happy to pay for it thats not an issue..

Thank you in advance..
maybe facebook or gumtree can be useful to you?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Do you want it for some mild gaming or do you just need a Graphics-Card for 2D mostly?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do you want it for some mild gaming or do you just need a Graphics-Card for 2D mostly?
Just some basic gaming was looking at a 960 or a 750 750ti as there a bit old but capible of running games she plays..

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
@Jonno I still have my old 970 if you are interested.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Got an old gtx 760 if that's of use? Technically I have two if you want em for sli

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
I have an GTX 960 at your service.

Users who are viewing this thread