Back in the fray (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hey guys how are you doing? Looks like community is getting bigger and bigger, greetings all rsr member i know (except alien chicken :chicken:) and raced with and all new guys, i just want to let you know that i'm coming back to simracing because i remember the fun during ranked and fun races and because this community is so fun and friendly of while other games' communities are filled with toxicity, so all i ask you guys to give me a reason to buy a new pc and fully enjoy my rift so now...all drivers...GREEN GREEN GREEN!! :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do you want a reason to buy a new PC or a reason to make use of a new PC you've bought?

We're branching out a bit more here, with a lot more going on in rFactor2 and iRacing. With Assetto Corsa Competitzione launching in 1 hour (minus a few minutes), there's a possibility that it will also be added to our roster (not immediately of course but maybe in 2019 when it's finished, assuming it's up to scratch). Of course, we still run weekly races in pCARS2 but you're a few weeks too late to have taken part in the latest season of the Revolution Cup - the season finale is on Monday night.

And welcome back :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
AC Competizione will be downloading tonight as soon as i come back home and can be purchase it

Users who are viewing this thread