Announcement (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
assetto_corsa.png

Hello @Members,

Today we are proud to announce the inclusion of Assetto Corsa (and Assetto Corsa Competizione in future) into our stable of racing sims at RevolutionSimRacing. We also welcome @Noztra, @Ricardo Macieira and @hinesy32 to RSR, who will be taking the lead in the organisation and running of events and leagues.

The Assetto Corsa section of our forum will cover all things AC-related, from events, leagues or special events. So if you want to sign up for AC-based races, find out how to get the game configured or how to install mods, the AC section of the forum is the place to be ;)

Quicklinks

@Noztra (AC Lead): "Have no fear, Noztra is here :eek:

I am super excited to have the opportunity to host as RSR, and hinesy32, Ricardo Macieira and myself will our very best to make sure everyone has good experience. :) About myself, I am a 32 year bloke, from the Viking Kingdom of Denmark. I started with Simracing back in the old GTR2 days and even before that with a more unknown game called Sports Car GT from EA. After that I moved to pcars, pcars, AC, ACC and Iracing. Haven't got the pleasure of driving rFactor yet, but once I get settled here at RSR, I might give it a shot. :)

I am really glad that t0daY gave us this chance and even more proud when I see how many people have followed us from the "burning garage", which I might have started.. :p

Now is it time to look ahead and not on the past, so lets get racing! :)"

@Ricardo Macieira (AC Manager): "About myself, for the people who do not know me, I am not the fastest driver, but a clean one. My goals: I will do the best I can to make RSR my new home and provide the community with the best that AC has to offer."

@hinesy32 (AC Manager): "Quick hello from me! Looking forward to getting racing here. I spent a few years racing AC and doing some co-ordinating, also racing some PC2 when I had time. I'm usually at the back or mid pack if I'm lucky, but always there to enjoy clean fun racing. My sim racing started quite a few years ago with GTR2. I had a break for a few years and when I moved from Ireland to Manchester in the UK I got back into racing with AC and Pcars.

See you guys on track soon :)"

@t0daY (Head of RSR): "I am super excited for this little 'side-project'. We have long been thinking about extending our expertise and by happy coincidence, one and one came together with Noztra and here we are. Let's see where the journey goes!!"

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
Pogs! I'd definitely want to get in on some AC action :eek:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra could you please share the story of the burning garage...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Congrats to those heading things up.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Nice, RSR is going booooom :D

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Thats something you can be proud of ... finally not Project Cars leauges only ^^
Thats going to be fun ;)

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Potentially looking at getting into AC. What do I need to buy for this? Just the base game, or the base game plus DLC? Also, much difference in VR performance, as I quite enjoy PC2 in VR. Cheers!

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Potentially looking at getting into AC. What do I need to buy for this? Just the base game, or the base game plus DLC? Also, much difference in VR performance, as I quite enjoy PC2 in VR. Cheers!

You just need the base game. :) We aren't using any DLC.

VR in AC should run smoother/better than in PC2.

Users who are viewing this thread