rFactor 2 6h Road Atlanta - 20th January 2018 | 11:00 UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
really nice to hear guys :)
maybe i can catch the stream here and there on saturday to see how you are doing

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that you guys are in too :D

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a short update we qualified in P24 and after a couple of people leaving we will be starting the race in P21. Could have gone quicker but couldn't get a clean lap in. More updates to follow.......

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race update first 2hours

Race started off a little messy due to starting in pitlane, given drive through for exiting pitlane when in formation lap. By mid stint i had managed to pass alot of cars making my way upto P23 from dead last. Lost 2minutes due to repairs at end of my stint after being hit by Speedymite racing Car #86

@Darksi currently on track just settling into the stint currently P30 all going well

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, that was a stint and a half, after pitting halfway into stint due to a crashed car rolling onto the racing line, I took full fuel and new tyres and got my head down, handed car over to @jamesl91 and as he left pit we were up to P25.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Final Hour remaining, Currently P22 unlikely to catch P21 :( so just focus on bringing the car home and fuel saving now. Good solid run from @Darksi nice job dude!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@SillySausage

Race complete: Finished P23 after Last hour drama when doing driver swap. Finished P23 so not a bad first endurance race
Thanks to @Darksi for all the work! great driving all day! Congrats to @Elodyr for his class win!

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks James, also good position considering the little preparation time and race issues you had :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks James, also good position considering the little preparation time and race issues you had :)
thanks! I started in pit lane for some weird reason not my race start position and saw everyone was on formation lap so drove out pits to join the back of the pack. didnt see the red light at end of pitlane so got a drive through for that. so ended up almost a lap down by end of lap2. managed in half a stint to make my way through the touring cars and get to P23, so really good start
but last stop with 60mins to go we had a driver swap issue where i couldnt take control so si had to do the last hour aswell

Users who are viewing this thread