rFactor 2 6h Road America - 17th March 2018 | 11:00 UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to drive with @SP1KEGRW. TC or GT3 @SP1KEGRW I'm more than happy to go for a touring car :)

I'm unsure what to take I'm 4 sec down on stokeman's time in the GT3 & and I haven't tried the TC but I do like to have a challenged so GT3 it is and I don't want to let the team down, So here we go, hoping to meet you guys at the Podium.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Darksi in which case myself and @SP1KEGRW will take the Porsche which allows us to work with others on the set up too :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Your going to have to run through the driver swap procedure with me as i know sod all about r2f.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok got all 4 teams registered, at the moment everyone is registered under the Porsche but let me know what car you want to change to and I will make sure you're against the correct car. If we can get this sorted sooner so we can start the work on liveries etc.

Also, @Jonno can you let me know what team you are looking to join and I will add you to the roster.

I know there was a couple of others who were interested in joining if you can get in touch and we will get you into a team and go from there.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am going to be on tonight, doing some testing of cars etc if anyone is wanting to join, we need to be mindful as well that the Deadline for skin submission is 2018-03-10.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i am planning on doing the same thing tonight that we maybe already have a decision tonight what car we want to race

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be on tonight testing aswell so we can get a good idea on car performance

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry I'm going to struggle this week. 2 job interviews to prepare for. Expect to hear from me again at the weekend :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry I'm going to struggle this week. 2 job interviews to prepare for. Expect to hear from me again at the weekend :)
no problem, we should have some improvements to share with you once you return :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so fhe tcr car is my choice now i need a team mate to drive with.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could somebody tell the people at P1-Gaming that I don't have an alternative real name, I only have the one I was given by my parents at birth. Apparently, that isn't acceptable on the sign-up form :|

Ta muchly :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could somebody tell the people at P1-Gaming that I don't have an alternative real name, I only have the one I was given by my parents at birth. Apparently, that isn't acceptable on the sign-up form :|

Ta muchly :)

Will contact an admin of P1. Whats your full name you enter?^^

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I think it's Cluckuty cluck from the famous clucks from cluckshire

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mr Cluck Le Cluckington :)

It's just occurred to me that it might well just be my surname that's causing the problem. I'll try again now. I was just fed up last night with it rejecting my e-mail address (their system appears to reject Hotmail accounts :rolleyes: ), then my password then my real name :banghead:. It would appear that although the password has to be 'at least 7 characters', it can't be 20 characters. It's just incredibly frustrating when all I want to do is set an account up :oops:

EDIT : The saga continues :D

Now, having adjusted my surname (though I wonder if certain members there will decide I'm not using my proper real name :rolleyes: ) it is accepting that but it seems that the failures last night managed to register my e-mail addresses. So, despite it "rejecting" my Hotmail address, it now reports that e-mail address is in use. So too is the e-mail address from my own domain name.

I can see why so many people around the world are "losing their s***" when this is the sort of thing we are encountering in our daily lives. What should have been a 30-second process has turned into something more akin to scaling Mount Everest. Solo. With both arms tied behind my back. And blindfolded. And having to listen to "The Girlfriend From Hell™" nagging at you for the entire trip, asking if there will be a hot spa at the top to relax in. ;).

I'm only mock annoyed by the way, I'm not being serious :)

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OK, let the ridiculing begin.

I "might" have been trying to register an account on the wrong site :oops:

All signed up now :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OK, let the ridiculing begin.

I "might" have been trying to register an account on the wrong site :oops:

All signed up now :D
lol maybe you should have become an animal with a slightly larger brain :D

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this. Fairly new to rFactor2 though (only had a PC for a month!). do you guys get together to practice for these? I've never done a driver swap or anything like that. how long do the stints last?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread