rFactor 2 6h Istanbul - 14th July 2018 | 11AM UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Is it really going to rain?? Or just a possibility??

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Need to finalise the cars ASAP, I need to start working on liveries if nobody is driving the porsche

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Finally got around to testing out the combo for VR performance. Rain is still a major issue, so I'm only able to drop in as a reserve if the forecast is dry.

Can't even turn off visual rain drops ffs :mad:

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Turning off visual raindrops would be cheating Mr Battenberg.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could I join in the GT3 please? Also is anyone online soon to help me get everything set up for this?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could I join in the GT3 please? Also is anyone online soon to help me get everything set up for this?

Hello Morvic, sorry to bring this up again (nothing against you), but we need a definite yes/no here. The spots are very limited at P1-Gaming and I do not want to retire a RSR car 1 or 2 days before the race.

Means, if you are signing up now you have to be 100% sure you are going to race at Istanbul. Best you join tonight the introduction session and we get you ready :)

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello Morvic, sorry to bring this up again (nothing against you), but we need a definite yes/no here. The spots are very limited at P1-Gaming and I do not want to retire a RSR car 1 or 2 days before the race.

Means, if you are signing up now you have to be 100% sure you are going to race at Istanbul. Best you join tonight the introduction session and we get you ready :)
I don't have any plans for 14th and if anything is on my way I'll do my best to reorganize (not likely). I am in, I don't get to race in such races often so I really don't want to miss out :) I'll join the introduction session, what hour exactly?

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I want to drive the Bentley, I'm feeling very good in the car. I did a 1:52.080 on full fuel in the night after 10 laps I think :)

Could anyone help me with tweaking the setup to "milk" the car to it's maximum potential?

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Isn't the AMGT Bentley the one that gets engine damage real easy if you go ever so slightly over the redline? (or is that another mod i'm thinking of)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I want to drive the Bentley, I'm feeling very good in the car. I did a 1:52.080 on full fuel in the night after 10 laps I think :)

Could anyone help me with tweaking the setup to "milk" the car to it's maximum potential?

We are all working on our own setups morvic^^ further more I have no clue yet who is driving with you. And the person has to agree on the car obviously^^

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We are all working on our own setups morvic^^ further more I have no clue yet who is driving with you. And the person has to agree on the car obviously^^
Help would be appreaciated anyway ;) Is it true about what Yammie says? That it gets engine damage?

Anyone up for the Bentley then? :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know that @Battenberg has some secret love for the Bentley :p

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY I just might have found myself a teammate. He'll register to the site soon ;)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY I just might have found myself a teammate. He'll register to the site soon ;)
I need to know ASAP what car, as livery deadline is end of this week and i have only liveries for Porsche and Ferrari. PM me once u know

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread