6 Hours of Road America - 17th March 2018 - Start: 11:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
365960_screenshots_20180316192246_1.jpg

Greetings RSR Members!

Another P1 Endurance event, this time the 6 Hours of Road America! This storied race will be held on 17th March with RSR attending in force. A massive 5 cars and 10 of our bravest drivers will be pushed to their limits.

The race will be streamed from multiple perspectives so you don't miss a second of the action. Our built-in multiview plugin gives you the possibility to watch all streams at the same time! Join us in the RSR Teamspeak spectator room to chat and cheer on your fellow members.

A very special thank you to @Jamesl91 for creating the livery for this event! We are very thankful for your hard work :)

RevolutionSimRacing [#114] - Porsche GT3: @Jamesl91 & @steveg200
RevolutionSimRacing [#115] - Corvette GT3: @The Wayfaerer & @Battenberg
RevolutionSimRacing [#116] - Porsche GT3: @Stokemon & @SP1KEGRW
RevolutionSimRacing [#117] - Porsche GT3: @t0daY & @Darksi
RevolutionSimRacing [#118] - Porsche GT3: @Jonno & @FlyingKman

With the Single RSR entry for the last P1-Gaming race, the Porsche GT3 #114 is joined by another 4 RSR cars to take on the mighty 6hrs of Road America.
Both steveg200 and I will be driving the Porsche GT3 #114, Its been a tricky car to setup but with the race fast approaching we are confident we can push until the end with the hope of a strong result. With steveg200 entering his first Rfactor2 endurance race and me only my 2nd, we are both looking for experience, with the hope of beating our fellow RSR cars.
Feeling very nervous as this is my first rf2 race,the car feels pretty good so hopefully my teammate Jamesl91 and I can have a strong result
Battenberg and I chose the Corvette instead of the Porsche because it is more similar to our usual drive in rF2, the VLMS Viper GTE. Practice and setup work was going well as we are already used to be a team because of running VLMS together. But as we aren't racing for points this time it will be mainly about enjoying ourself around that beautiful track and get our V8-Monster us far up the standings as possible.
What Wayfaerer said!
I've never been to America. But over the past few weeks I've moved into Road America with the humble Porsche. Myself and SP1KEGRW are new to the endurance scene so our number 1 goal is to have a running flat 6 engine still in the rear of the Porsche after 6 hours. I'm also personally hoping to put the car high up the grid in qualifying.
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Being drafted in at the last second as Jonnos reserve driver in the #118 car, I have absolutely no clue of the expectations for this event. All I know is that I want to give my teammate, Flyingkman the car back at the end of the stint (Preferably not on fire).
Coming Soon

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread