iRacing 24h Spa-Francorchamps - 21st July 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
24h-spa.png
Date:
21st July 2018
Time: Saturday 13:00 GMT
Cars:
- Audi R8 LMS (BOP +30 kg)
- Mercedes AMG GT3 (BOP +5 kg)
- BMW Z4 GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Ford GT GT3
- Ferrari 488 GT3

Race Info
Qualifying:
Solo. You must qualify the car sometime during the week before the race
Starts: Rolling
Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Weather: Default
Field size: 55 Cars
Race length: 24 Hours (1440 min.)

Other Info
License:
Minimum C-license required to participate (D4.0 and higher)
Warm-Up: 30 minutes
Incident Limit: None
iRating in effect: No
Safety Rating in effect: Yes
Fast Repairs: None
Splits Info: Splits will be set by iRating. Note that in team races only the iRating of the team driver(s) registered when the race session launches are included in this calculation of team iRating.
Driver Limits: 2-16 drivers required

Track Guide:

spa_francorchamps.jpg

Provisional Teams:
Team 1: @t0daY, @Puffpirat, @Dutchtastic, @Imthecrabby
Team 2: @grobi0815, @CrisBCros, @N1kmido, @C. Tscharf, @Nismo (limited time)

Reserve Drivers:
@ramiboo (not sure yet)

Last edited:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i'm at Metaldays in Slovenia at that time, otherwise would be tempting to try it

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested! It would be my first 24h race so no idea what to expect from me or the race itself.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
#memories The first-ever endurance race I participated back in this time last year......
but have to skip this year, will be on a vacation in chinaland

Last edited:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We have now 4 drivers. @t0daY, @Puffpirat, @N1kmido and myself if puffi can drive the event. @N1kmido has the Audi, which will not be the fastest car with the 30kg extra weight. But we will find a solution for that. Hopefully there will be a BoP again, before the race.

Corbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Don't necessarily hope for a bop, the gt wc series is running 40 kg on the audi. FYI when you set up hosted sessions you have to put in the weight penalty in lbs even though it says kg

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Don't necessarily hope for a bop, the gt wc series is running 40 kg on the audi. FYI when you set up hosted sessions you have to put in the weight penalty in lbs even though it says kg

Thats what I love about iRacing! :)

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
I spoke to @grobi0815 already and just want to put this here too: The issue I´m looking at is that I only owe the Audi at this stage and I won´t buy another GT3 car until race day. It would be very nice (if not to say awesome) if I get the possibility to drive with you guys in this event but I absolutely don´t want it to happen that anyone "gets convinced" or feels that he has to buy the car because of me and my current situation.

It surely wouldn´t be the end of the world if I had to leave this one out or find some people who plan to drive the Audi. I guess it won´t be the last 24h race on iRacing. :angelic:

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I spoke to @grobi0815 already and just want to put this here too: The issue I´m looking at is that I only owe the Audi at this stage and I won´t buy another GT3 car until race day. It would be very nice (if not to say awesome) if I get the possibility to drive with you guys in this event but I absolutely don´t want it to happen that anyone "gets convinced" or feels that he has to buy the car because of me and my current situation.

It surely wouldn´t be the end of the world if I had to leave this one out or find some people who plan to drive the Audi. I guess it won´t be the last 24h race on iRacing. :angelic:

We sort this out for you, no worries :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score

That was fixed in the last patch @Corbs. As for the BOP don't expect any changes until WC is over. Start of S4 there will be changes until the start of the PRO Qual.

- - Fixed an issue where metric and imperial weights were not being displayed correctly when toggled in Hosted Races.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Need to force myself back into iRacing, definitely want to do a real deal endurance race with you guys at some point :D

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I am highly interested as well. Just purchased iRacing and need to get comfortable with it as well as learn the do‘s and don‘ts. Anyone interested helping me on that? :)

Last edited:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really interested in this one but with Limited avialability from 15:00 to 22:00 and for the 2nd half of the race from (12:00 till race end avialable)

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I might be able to take part in this as long as we are driving a car I already have haha

Users who are viewing this thread