iRacing 24h Spa-Francorchamps - 21st July 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I am not in the position to place some claims - I am new to iRacing and just want to collect some proper experience with you guys. Means, I don't care in which team I will be placed - all I want is winning :chicken:

Last edited:

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Any news about the car we´re going to run? Btw shame the practice got cancelled yesterday, would´ve joined for a late run. Anyone has done some laps yet? Just wondering about what would be a "decent" pace. :chicken:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Any news about the car we´re going to run? Btw shame the practice got cancelled yesterday, would´ve joined for a late run. Anyone has done some laps yet? Just wondering about what would be a "decent" pace. :chicken:

I am actually at 2:18 on a hot lap and in the 2:19's race pace - on the Audi. Of course no idea if this is what you call "decent". :nailbiting:

Today I could attend a practice session...

Last edited:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I opened up a channel on discord (i know manu, you don't like it ;)) where we can easily share some thoughts and setup stuff. I need your discord name and number if you want to join (RSR racers only :p)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i am not racing this event but for the future it is probably a good idea to join the channel
The Wayfaerer #1851

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’m in

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I opened up a channel on discord (i know manu, you don't like it ;)) where we can easily share some thoughts and setup stuff. I need your discord name and number if you want to join (RSR racers only :p)

We have a talk later about that :)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i just did a VRS Sprint race at Spa, race pace was high 15s to low 16s in Overcast conditions in the Audi with Kreg's setup (60l max fuel)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@CrisBCros and I tested the Audi today and the setup from Chris is really awesome. I'm really happy about my 2:18:5 with room for improvement

We have a talk later about that :)

And yes, you are right. We will keep the discussion in the forum and we will not switch to Discord.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I was able to improve my laptimes around 1 second - hotlap in the 2:17‘s - race pace in the 2:18‘s

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm up for driving with today and puff as I've driven some endurance races with them before, if they're ok with the Merc I guess hahaha

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
i just did a VRS Sprint race at Spa, race pace was high 15s to low 16s in Overcast conditions in the Audi with Kreg's setup (60l max fuel)

Can you share this setup for testing? :)

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would like to work with Puff and Today, as I've done endurance racing with them both in the past, that is as long as they like the merc, or the old cars

RIP it didn't show my old post before, oh well!

Last edited:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would like to work with Puff and Today, as I've done endurance racing with them both in the past, that is as long as they like the merc, or the old cars

RIP it didn't show my old post before, oh well!
Done, you are now in Team 1

Users who are viewing this thread