iRacing 24h Spa-Francorchamps - 21st July 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Need ... water ... gimme ... :D
Awesome job by everyone! Kept it clean, kept it safe. Car was just amazing to drive and it shows. A team effort putting it in a top10 in split 2!

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Congrats fellas! What was the total incidents for your car? Bassett’s car finished P9 in third split so at least our other car did good. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats fellas! What was the total incidents for your car? Bassett’s car finished P9 in third split so at least our other car did good. :)

Let's not talk about that :pompous: We all gained iRating though! :D

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Let's not talk about that :pompous: We all gained iRating though! :D

When you put it that way I had to go see the results lol. Again, nice job :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When you put it that way I had to go see the results lol. Again, nice job :)

At some point we let it go. Or at least I did. Was fighting with P14 for roughly 1 stint straight away, he always cutted blanchimont and the corner before to try to escape.

Thats when I started to not care as much anymore. And our setup was waaay too understeery in the slipstream.

Anyway, C 1.05 it is for me :/

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can we sue them?

We do not own the name RevolutionSimRacing therefore I don't think so.

We could say we were driving Top Split haha

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
We do not own the name RevolutionSimRacing...

Why not? Sorry for asking so bluntly - idk what the cost would be, but I'm just interested if anyone has already gotten into that matter.

Btw: Congratulations on P10! :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
You guy's should skip to 1 hour 22min 29s to see us battling hard for position in a huge train of cars. Was quite fun.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like iRacing staff members woke up with a hangover from Spa 24 :D

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
P10, Very well done guys! A achievement to be proud off

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Puh, time has passed and what can I say?? P10 BABY!!

I never imagined we would possibly end up in Split 2 which is in a single class race quite an achievement. @Dutchtastic was starting our race and holy moly, those first 2 hours were pure enjoyment to watch. By the end of his stint, he already gained like 10+ positions. We even renamed the bus stop to "Dutch Stop" because he could overtake literally everyone there.

First double stint for me, I was super nervous and just hoped I would not bin the car away. As always I struggled the first stint pace wise, my second stint was better and by the end of it I could finally kinda "match" Duchtastics lap times. No contact, No spin, no drive-through penalty, goal achieved!

Next on the list was @Imthecrabby and although he kinda vanished from RSR for quite a few months his performance was outstanding. Fast, steady, no wild maneuvers, perfect!

After another double stint from @Dutchtastic, it was finally time for the all-time RSR alien @Puffpirat to get into the car. Same as crabby, nothing negative to say about his driving. Although I was quite happy that I am at least in iRacing quicker than him :p

Many people keep asking me, "How is it?" or "Why are you driving 24 hour races?". It is really easy!

It is all about the experience. The experience with 3 other drivers working for a common goal. Or the fact that you have to fight for position at 3:00 at night. Or if you bin the car, the race is over... for all of you!

I can't thank @Dutchtastic, @Puffpirat and @Imthecrabby enough. It was a pleasure to share a car with you. Those were funny 24 hours, I enjoyed every second of it!

Also a big thank you to @grobi0815, who convinced me to continue racing in iRacing in general, who gave me the motivation and fun back. You took over the iRacing section with 2 people left, nearly dead, and look how your work is already paying of.

Thank you guys, Le Mans is waiting :)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Rewatching the first 2 hours ..
Yeah busstop was amazing :D

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A small compilation of a Dutchstop :D
That's how to gain 11 positions in less then 40 minutes

Reactions: Tom