iRacing 24h Le Mans - 18th August 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
24h-le-mans.png

The 24 Hours of Le Mans (24 Heures du Mans) is the world’s oldest active endurance race, held since 1923 near Le Mans, France, at Circuit de la Sarthe. It is one of the most prestigious auto races in the world, and part of the FIA World Endurance Championship.

Date: 18th August 2018
Time: Saturday 13:00 GMT
Cars:
- LMP1: Audi R18, Porsche 919
- LMP2: HPD ARX 01c
- GTE: Ferrari 488 GTE, Ford GT GTE, Porsche 911 RSR

Race Info
Starts:
Rolling
Time of Day: Morning
Qualifying: Solo. You must qualify the car sometime during the week before the race.
Weather: Default
Field size: 55 Cars
Race length: 24 Hours (1440 min.)

Other Info
License:
Minimum B-license required to participate (C4.0 and higher)
Warm-Up: 30 Minutes
Incident Limit: 100
iRating in effect: Yes
Safety Rating in effect: Yes
Fast Repairs: None
Splits Info: Splits will be set by iRating. Note that in team races only the iRating of the team driver(s) registered when the race session launches are included in this calculation of team iRating.

Driver Limits:
2-16 drivers required

Track map:
1200px-Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg.png

Provisional Drivers:
@t0daY LMP1
@Dutchtastic LMP1
@grobi0815 LMP1

@Battenberg GTE
@Nismo GTE
@GoDATP GTE
@AndrexUK GTE

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you are interested to drive this awesome event, please leave a post which class you want to drive.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
LMP1, it has to be LMP1 *_*

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
I´m not sure yet if I can make the race but basically I´m highly interested :> (LMP1 - Audi R18)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
LMP1 would definitely be interesting, i can't tell you yet if i can race,
but i will give you a heads up when i know it

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll be interested in a Gte seat if I could use someone else's account :)

I'll be happy to pay towards a month's renewal, I just can't justify paying for a month, plus the track, plus a car for just 1 race on my own account. I have a good record of maxing out the safety rating of accounts I borrow ;)

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Porsche RSR GTE or 919 LMP1 :banghead:
So many Porsche choices :D

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll be interested in a Gte seat if I could use someone else's account :)

I'll be happy to pay towards a month's renewal, I just can't justify paying for a month, plus the track, plus a car for just 1 race on my own account. I have a good record of maxing out the safety rating of accounts I borrow ;)
I asked @C. Tscharf. He will be in the US and you can use his account. Thx Constantin!!

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested to drive a GTE, (Got Porsche and Ferrari, buying Ford is no problem eighter)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I am definitely interested in this but I personally think I need to walk myself up to 24 first haha.

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
@grobi0815 I think you can put me off the list for this one. It´s more than unlikely that I´m able to do this race with you guys as it doesn´t look like we´d find enough people here to drive the Audi for this race. First I´m still not 100% sure if I can attend the event but I got an offer from VRT who plan to drive the R18. So in case I can make it I´ll probably do the race with them.

I definitely want to do another one with RSR and redeem myself after Spa so we can finally get a decent result together but I´m afraid this is not the right one to do so. Though I hope to see you in the same split and therefore on track so we could still have a good race together. :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815 I think you can put me off the list for this one. It´s more than unlikely that I´m able to do this race with you guys as it doesn´t look like we´d find enough people here to drive the Audi for this race. First I´m still not 100% sure if I can attend the event but I got an offer from VRT who plan to drive the R18. So in case I can make it I´ll probably do the race with them.

I definitely want to do another one with RSR and redeem myself after Spa so we can finally get a decent result together but I´m afraid this is not the right one to do so. Though I hope to see you in the same split and therefore on track so we could still have a good race together. :)
Thanks for the heads up and your kind words.
For sure we will drive again together. There are always nice events the whole year.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
@grobi0815 hola, i heard you mention this was gonna be a b license event on @t0daY 's stream because its running in iLMS, do we know if thats right? im super interested as this would be my first 24 but i might not make the cut if i have to get up to b :p

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815 hola, i heard you mention this was gonna be a b license event on @t0daY 's stream because its running in iLMS, do we know if thats right? im super interested as this would be my first 24 but i might not make the cut if i have to get up to b :p
Hi @GoDATP, yes i'm 99% sure, because it's an official race of the ELMS series and that means B-license. Just do some races and you can make it in time.
There is a slight chance that the officials will change it, but I highly doubt it.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi @GoDATP, yes i'm 99% sure, because it's an official race of the ELMS series and that means B-license. Just do some races and you can make it in time.
There is a slight chance that the officials will change it, but I highly doubt it.

Okie, thank you @grobi0815 !

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
What class do you want to drive?
100% GTE, though I'm not sure I'd be able to practice Le Mans the amount I would want whilst trying to get to rank B. So I'm a "maybe"

Users who are viewing this thread