iRacing 24h Le Mans - 10th June 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
24h-le-mans.png
The 24 Hours of Le Mans (24 Heures du Mans) is the world’s oldest active endurance race, held since 1923 near Le Mans, France, at Circuit de la Sarthe. It is one of the most prestigious auto races in the world, and part of the FIA World Endurance Championship.

Date: 10th June 2017
Time: Saturday 13:00 GMT
Cars: HPD ARX 01c / Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1 / Ford GT GT2 (All cars subject to change)
Qualifying: Solo. You must qualify the car sometime during the week before the race.

Race Info
Starts:
Rolling
Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Weather: Default (Temperature: 78° F, Wind Speed: N @ 2 MPH, Atmosphere: 55 RH, 0% Fog Cover, Skies: Partly Cloudy)
Field size: 60 Cars
Race length: 24 Hours (1440 min.)

Other Info
License:
Minimum C-license required to participate (D4.0 and higher)
Warm-Up: 30 Minutes
Incident Limit: None
iRating in effect: No
Safety Rating in effect: Yes
Fast Repairs: None
Splits Info: Splits will be set by iRating. Note that in team races only the iRating of the team driver(s) registered when the race session launches are included in this calculation of team iRating.

Driver Limits:
2-16 drivers required
Track Limit Guide: Here

lmmap.jpg

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Spectator again this year. Stupid work arrrgggg. :( But I will be helping out with the setup and what not.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I think I not going to be able to do this. Too much going on the weekend before and after so can't commit time that weekend to it. I maybe able to do 1 stint if you need some overnight cover. I'll also help where I can with practice and setup.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Endurance race you say, you know my answer :)

I have the track and the HPD, happy to pick up the GT1 or GT2 cars if that's our preference.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Do I even need to answer. Just need the HPD if that is the way we are going otherwise need the Ford, Aston and Corvette but thinking back the HPD is the route to go.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In the past week I struggled a lot with the cars and tracks that I've driven and tested. It's been a while since I've been on iRacing and the hammer has struck (-300 iRating) and I'm struggling to keep pace, consistancy and the car on track. Since I don't have the track and car I won't start purchasing / learning the HPD or LeMans and focus on learning the GT3 cars and tracks I do have to find back my pace and consistancy.
I'm a liability and I know you guys don't mind a slower, inconsistant guy, but I do not trust myself enough to run an Endurance event of this scale to put you all through the practice, testing and races for "nothing".

For now my focus is on pCars league and test-running GT3 on iRacing. But as always, if you need help... I'll be right around the corner. #Road2theGlen&Spa

PS: If there is a team that cannot stream, let me know and I'll run it for you guys ;)

Reactions: Tom

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
That car looks so horrible. It's like it's already had a crash!

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If that new Ford GT LM GTE was in the game, I'd drive that 24/7, just because the RSR scheme would look awesome on it :D
Too bad iRacing is slow when it comes to getting cars done

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
If that new Ford GT LM GTE was in the game, I'd drive that 24/7, just because the RSR scheme would look awesome on it :D
Too bad iRacing is slow when it comes to getting cars done
Same here, but mainly because I love that car

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Dutchtastic I think you failed to see why Masa posted that in the first place lol. 2 cars coming for the June build rumor has it. Let's hope it's true.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I want the Porsche 919 :(

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Dutchtastic I think you failed to see why Masa posted that in the first place lol. 2 cars coming for the June build rumor has it. Let's hope it's true.

Ferrari GTE must be one of them
Doubt that Ford allows it

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread