24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps - 22nd July 2017 - Start: 13:45 GMT (1 Viewer)

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
First: Sorry for what happened to Car#64, but I guess that's what makes sim-racing a really difficult sport.

Second: Really nice to hear car #66 has done it safe and sound till the end, really awesome guys, congratz!:woot:

And As for my personal experience:shame:.
Felt happy to start a race and bring it back to the pits for my team mates, in a very difficult track. It was something really special. As a debutant you expect nothing but a short race and unfortunately it did happen, The beginning was good, but things change later. Nevertheless we were full throttle till the end, our car was hard :)smuggrin:) as a rock. In the track, no one and nothing could stop it, any hit it took, it was taking it like a champ:hurting:, but race directors decided otherwise:blackeye:.
And there, at almost half way through the race, we got DQ :shy:.

Thanks to my team mates Car#65 @Pamellaaa @1185323118 @Alex du Plessis , I'm sure wishing you good luck for any of you in future endurance events, there is potential from all of you.:)

And for me, not sure. As far as I can see, I might stay away from the wheel for a very long time, since I'll be moving to another country in a near future to start another of my adventures:joyful:. But if possible I'll find away to keep practicing:stig:.

Will be staying tune to at least watch all your streams!

Cheers to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread