Project CARS 2 1st June 17 - RaceRoom Experience - Fun Race, 19:00 UTC - Completed (1 Viewer)

Are you in for this event?

• Yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Not this time, but maybe next time

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Halo guys - we found a room in Project cars racing calendar and we are going for some "high adrenaline" WTCC "combat" on Brands Hatch :)

Car/track ownership

Open to:
Everyone who wants
Date: Thursday, 1st June 2017

Race:

• Qualifying: 15 min
  • Race 1: 20 laps (or 15 min)
  • Race 2: 20 laps (or 15 min) - reverse grid

Car:
WTCC 2015
Track: Brands Hatch - Indy

@ramiboo @Jonno @t0daY @Gopher04 @Pamellaaa @Alex du Plessis @2scoops @steveg200 @FlyingKman @stolnikas @Battenberg @falcon2081 @GioVtec @Darksi and feel free to add all other members who have R3E installed

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have it installed but at present only have what comes free with the game, I will look at a pack or track pack but may not have it in time for this event.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm down for this! Finally get to partake in some fun lol.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
i have the game but only the free package

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Count me in, sounds like fun

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
I have changed my vote from yes to maybe as I am not sure when I will be able to repair my brake pedal which has broken.

Reiche

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll probably miss this one (got 3 of 4 wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow morning), but feel free to tag me for future events.

Technical systems are up and running again (after I got things sorted out with my new wheel, I.. well.. killed my PSU and/or my graphics card (both have been replaced/refunded) :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Numbers aren't looking too bad for this, should be a fun little gathering. For those without the content, to participate in this race would cost £5.20. Brands Hatch is 2.60 as is one car.

The other option in buying into this game is to buy vRP up front here. The track and one car are 299vRP each. You can buy 1100vRP for 7.99. If you fancy a spin in this game they'll be people around to give you some pointers and help setting things up.

I'll be getting the dedicated server up and running tomorrow. It's called RevolutionSimRacing #1 with our usual password. It'll be set up with a 30 Min Practice, a 15 Minute Quali and a 30 Lap Race. Feel free to join it if you see it for some practice during the day. I'll need you all to be off the server by 18:50 to give it time to reset for the fun event.

I'll probably be racing the Honda Civic 2015 as I have a WTCC2015 base setup here and I quite like the feel of the Honda. I also found a Chevy Cruze Setup here that's quite well rated.

@Members

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im afraid i wont be attending its the wifes birthday tomorow and we will be out for the evening..sorry.. Have fun guys.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
would love to come but still restricted by school schedule:(
I don't have any DLC purchased in R3E, don't know if it's ok for future events

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I am still a maybe for this, need to sort out a bunch of stuff for a weekend away but if I get done in time I will jump on, starting the download of this now.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
This is a no go as my pedals are still being repaired. I am having to overall some bits and parts as well. Well after 12 years of service with a few mods in between addition of hydraulics something had to give in eventually. Anyhoo getting close to finishing them then have to stick the electronics back in, calibrate and voila I will be back. Should be finished on Friday evening.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
I think I'll join tomorrow, If nothing gets on my way.

Thanks @ramiboo I'll try that set up for the Chevy Cruze as is the only WTCC15 I have :)

Pro Tip:writer:: Best way of saving is, BUYING VRP's

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im in for this, also can someone update the spreadsheet for me, i now own all content

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Im in for this, also can someone update the spreadsheet for me, i now own all content
@MikeyTT When you come back from wacation, can you add me and ramiboo for editing excell spreadsheet for R3E that you made? TY

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wont be able to make it, I'm still working and wont finish on time :C

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread