rFactor 2 VEC - S11 - Round 4 - Sepang (1 Viewer)

VEC - S11 - Round 4 - Sepang
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 16:00
Until: Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 00:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
IMG_9901.jpg

Lap times are close!

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Just did a 1:48.385 with a small change to our setup (see Resources). There is still some time in this so will continue testing tomorrow or on Friday. Also no long stints or rain racing done with it so far.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This applys to all of RF2 - If your monitor/replay is in "slow Mo" press ESC and it will return to normal

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry Didn't get chance to drive last night guys, Will be about tonight hopefully if anyone else wants to do a longer run?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry Didn't get chance to drive last night guys, Will be about tonight hopefully if anyone else wants to do a longer run?
Stokemon and I have finished setup work and are planning on testing the setup in the wet at somepoint tonight

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Good luck to all you guys racing in the VEC today

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Having been stuck behind the #365 Undercover Simracing Porsche for the first 30minutes of the race, i had be decisive and go for it.. I played around with his head with some dummy dive bombs until i was close enough to pounce...i say close, it was close enough :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Great move @Jamesl91, I probably would have killed him and myself on trying that...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Holy moly @Jamesl91, that need some balls :D :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
D3 #271
After a decent qualy lap @Gosku started the race from P12. He quickly climbed up to P9 and only had a few smaller mistakes. After his two stints, @Battenberg, who unexpectedly was available for the race, took over and pushed even further up to P7.
Unfortunately a VR crash, which made a reconnect necessary,brought us down to P12 again.

When it was my turn to take over the car, I had some very weird issues which I never experienced before, with lags and warping around. So I had to hand over the car back to Tom after one scary lap, luckily without damage, but with a DT for speeding in the pits.
After Tom's third stint and a reboot of my machine, I was able to take the seat for the rest of the race. Tom had gotten into P11 again and we were closing in on P10 now. The gap got smaller and smaller.
Sadly the sweet taste of success from overtaking by own race craft was denied, as the P10 had a disconnect and retired. From there on it was again a bring-it-home-drive, as P9 was several laps ahead. Nothing to win, nothing to loose, but at least 1 point added to the Championship.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Having been stuck behind the #365 Undercover Simracing Porsche for the first 30minutes of the race, i had be decisive and go for it.. I played around with his head with some dummy dive bombs until i was close enough to pounce...i say close, it was close enough :D

Boy what a balsy move, but you made it stick!
Post automatically merged:

D3 #271
After a decent qualy lap @Gosku started the race from P12. He quickly climbed up to P9 and only had a few smaller mistakes. After his two stints, @Battenberg, who unexpectedly was available for the race, took over and pushed even further up to P7.
Unfortunately a VR crash, which made a reconnect necessary,brought us down to P12 again.

When it was my turn to take over the car, I had some very weird issues which I never experienced before, with lags and warping around. So I had to hand over the car back to Tom after one scary lap, luckily without damage, but with a DT for speeding in the pits.
After Tom's third stint and a reboot of my machine, I was able to take the seat for the rest of the race. Tom had gotten into P11 again and we were closing in on P10 now. The gap got smaller and smaller.
Sadly the sweet taste of success from overtaking by own race craft was denied, as the P10 had a disconnect and retired. From there on it was again a bring-it-home-drive, as P9 was several laps ahead. Nothing to win, nothing to loose, but at least 1 point added to the Championship.

You guys did a good job! Too bad I couldn't participate, but onward and upward!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Boy what a balsy move, but you made it stick!
Post automatically merged:

You guys did a good job! Too bad I couldn't participate, but onward and upward!
thanks dude! was calculated overtake. i had plenty of time to learn how he would react.

Hope your well?!

JetPistol

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just did a 1:48.385 with a small change to our setup (see Resources).

Do I need special rights to access the setup files from the downloads/ressources? I can't find the setup there.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread