rFactor 2 12hrs Sebring - 29th September 2018 | 11AM UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks.
Guys I would like to thank you very much for making this experience happening... for me the first time.
I can start naming names, but in the end, it's the RSR Family that makes this happen and I'm happy to be part of it! Thank you all!

Special thanks ofcourse to my team, for keeping the believe in a good race for us, after me litteraly putting the car on it's door and a few laps down. P36 to P22 a great show of character.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks very much to everyone who was involved in the P1 event, from my point of view it was great that we all were in it together through practice helping each other out, and then to put forward 6 Great teams into the event.

Looking forward to racing with you all in the future.

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
I could understand 1 lap for myself (the one for #124 is a joke in itself), but the fact that I got the 2 other stop & go's immediatly after 1 cut (after the first removal) and also once because of a GT doing his thing is a bit of a joke. We finished 1 & 2 on track which counts to me tbh^^

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've never known a track cut to be worth a 1 lap penalty. Disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread