rFactor 2 12hrs Sebring - 29th September 2018 | 11AM UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Alex and I had a bit of practice in mixed conditions today, our race setup was working really good with wet tires, wing on P6 and slightly higher TC setting
so if the rain is not goint to be too crazy we should be good with those changes that can be made on the fly/during a pitstop

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As for practise tonight... I'll be there a bit earlier than 19:30 UTC (21:30 LT) as I have plans in the evening. Hope to still get some practise in with you guys! Just the standard p1 server?

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
@Gosku can you maybe send me a setup for the 370z for Indy?

Gosku

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just a heads up for everyone on practice server tires and fuel are now done separately so double stinting tires might be faster

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just tested out a double stint... and allthough the time loss isn't as big as I expected, I think it's still pretty much on the edge for the soft tyre to double stint... and for me on the edge during an endurance race is 'over' the edge :).

What is something that's gonna work very fine, is the utilization of FCY (code 80s) if they arrise. I think it's very safe to use these to top off fuel and make it a 1,5 stint on 1 set of tyres for example

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
@JetPistol Have you already started practicing? Are you up for some practice at 18:30 UTC?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok Guys Battenberg has spent some time creating this sheet for P1 race and VLMS on saturday, can you all make sure it is populated with what stints are being driven by who. I will also post this in the vlms thread for people who arent in both.

Link

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
have filled it with data from 125
@Darksi there are a few mistakes/missed changes in the line ups in the spreadsheet
@Col_McCoy is racing in the 115 car instead of @Nighttiger i think and the 224 was withdrawn

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
"Data Transfer Timeout"

Any idea how to fix this?

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
official livestream is on a different location due to problems with youtube licensing

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Short report from the #125 car
Alex currently still in the car after starting the race, qualy wasn't going too well as somehow the in game TC switched itself on and interfered with the in-car TC, but after a strong chase we are currently on P7 in class, with Alex driving for one more hour. After that it will be me doing a triple stint

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Half Way report from #116
After a good quali for me (started 34th) after first stint pushed up to about 27th before a spin on final corner going in to pits. carried on for next hour with little events. @Stokemon took over and carried on the hard work pushing forward and closing the gaps and then as came to hand car over after stint game crashed, managed to get back control of car did a lap and then handed over to myself, After an event-less 2 stints apart from being hit by a lapping GTE that caused rear end damage. handed car over to James who is driving now.

Gosku

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Im sorry to say this but with skills like this i have been invited into professional simfigureskating team so ill have to let my team members carry on for the rest of the race fighting back from the back currently in p25

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, that's my first rF2 stints done .. ever!

Got a pretty clean car after Alex and Wayfaerer had a go in the car, instantly got out on track and started laying down the pace for the GTE's in the mid 59's. At the end of both stints the rear started to let go so all the time I gained was lost in those 3 spins I had (no damage luckily). But a great learning experience non-the-less.
Still chasing down Team Avxracing. On to Wayfaerer's last 2 stints before Alex finishes it off

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well after a game crash that took me from P25 to P29 and it took 10 minutes to get back into the game, luckily when i got back in i had a fresh car and full tank of fuel (it seems to only affect the VR users these crashes). After driving hard as I could i past the car back to james in the final stint in P27. James is currently pushing hard and bringing the car home.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
P-fucking-1!!!

Off to bed... :D

Users who are viewing this thread