rFactor 2 12h Bathurst - 26th May 2018 | 11:00 UTC | p1-simracing.net (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
FWD cars on Bathurst is going to be interesting......
I'll fine with both, as long as I can come

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll just stay with the BMW. Can't really tell you how each TRG compares to each other. At the moment I'd say that the Ford has an advantage over the others since it's about as fast as the Chevy but with less tire wear afaik.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is there any place that I can find a copy of the track MOD? looks like P1gaming's steam friend list is full thus I can't download from steam workshop

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
bathurst is an official track, you should be able to find it in the workshop

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Damian Hall yeah, P1 are doing an official live stream on their YT channel with i think english and german commentary
As P1 are growing they are after English commentators but for road America it was English for 4hrs of the race

Will there be a commentator?
There will be an official post on the news feed before the start of the race. So be sure to check it out.

If your interested, P1 have a live timings page for the servers so u can check out the progress of each car that way.
http://liveviewer.p1-gaming.de

Last edited:

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Stokeman who convinced me to buy rfactor 2, just bought it, never played it before, but definitely interested in taking part in this. No idea about how any of this works, but I was told to say touring or GT3.. GT3 definitely. Any help getting sorted would be huge. Thanks!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Spoke with Stokeman who convinced me to buy rfactor 2, just bought it, never played it before, but definitely interested in taking part in this. No idea about how any of this works, but I was told to say touring or GT3.. GT3 definitely. Any help getting sorted would be huge. Thanks!
Firstly you will need to sign up on the P1-gaming website with your full name(nicknames not allowed) this will allow you to practice/test on the official servers. You will need to setup your controls, including FFB reset and passenger select buttons.

I will be around on Monday evening so if you want some help let me know. Im unlikely to be back in time for the Revolution cup race so will probably just straight on rfactor2

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Firstly you will need to sign up on the P1-gaming website with your full name(nicknames not allowed) this will allow you to practice/test on the official servers. You will need to setup your controls, including FFB reset and passenger select buttons.

I will be around on Monday evening so if you want some help let me know. Im unlikely to be back in time for the Revolution cup race so will probably just straight on rfactor2

I'll do that tomorrow, I'm off Sunday-Tuesday, so I'll have time to mess around with the game, get a feel for how it handles. Would definitely be helpful if you're around to give us a hand get things setup. Heard nothing but good things about this game.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll do that tomorrow, I'm off Sunday-Tuesday, so I'll have time to mess around with the game, get a feel for how it handles. Would definitely be helpful if you're around to give us a hand get things setup. Heard nothing but good things about this game.
No problem! its a bit of an awkward game to setup and understand(old fashioned UI).

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
No problem! its a bit of an awkward game to setup and understand(old fashioned UI).

Yeah I've heard, should be worth it though :D

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
So eh, sign ups for this is next week, so being a newbie to rFactor 2 (meaning never touched it in my life), so what is it I need to do to get involved in this? Things such as sorting a team, car, sign-ups, well, anything honestly. Completely new to this so know absolutely nothing about the whole process. I suppose first thing would be team and car?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Can we get an idea of who wants to drive what so that we can have teams ready for sign up.

Users are only allowed to sign up two teams, so will need a hand this time round if we have more than two teams.

Simon Scott - GT3 - Ferrari

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You know what i want si...

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Theoretically I can sign up a team for you guys early, since we're only running one this event^^

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
I want in, though no idea about a car. Haven't driven any yet, so just whatever, I'm easy.

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I want in, though no idea about a car. Haven't driven any yet, so just whatever, I'm easy.
In terms of cars and what you asked above, We will do all the sign ups for teams etc, as for the car we have the choice of GT3 or touring car. P1 allow a minimum of 2 drivers per car so we will have to decide cars/teams this week So i would recommend getting to grips with the porsche GT3 as this is the favoured car and we are already working on setup.

For the Event itself, the driver who does qualifying will also start the race and do the first stint. They will load the setup onto the car(1 setup for the race, everyone will use that setup). The driver swaps are a bit weird but easy enough once youve done it once or twice, We will go through before the race so you happy with them.
If your around tomorrow night we can do some proper testing, can give you the setup and see what we can do to help you.

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
In terms of cars and what you asked above, We will do all the sign ups for teams etc, as for the car we have the choice of GT3 or touring car. P1 allow a minimum of 2 drivers per car so we will have to decide cars/teams this week So i would recommend getting to grips with the porsche GT3 as this is the favoured car and we are already working on setup.

For the Event itself, the driver who does qualifying will also start the race and do the first stint. They will load the setup onto the car(1 setup for the race, everyone will use that setup). The driver swaps are a bit weird but easy enough once youve done it once or twice, We will go through before the race so you happy with them.
If your around tomorrow night we can do some proper testing, can give you the setup and see what we can do to help you.

I can't tomorrow night, I'm working till 10PM, but Tuesday I'm off, so I can anytime then. GT3 is fine with me, not a huge fan of Porsches but should be fine honestly - though we don't know teams yet so we don't know cars either? Will probably need some help setting up necessary buttons and what not too. Literally first time playing rFactor 2, had to spent tonight getting it working, a lot of faffing.

Users who are viewing this thread