Until: Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 01:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah, one of the best moments in my Sim Racing career was followed by the probably worst moment
battling with Marcos Ambrose was pure enjoyment and when i eventually passed him up the Mountain Straight i probably got too much on an emotional high, washed out a bit at Skyline hit the outside curb and the car was unfortunately unsafeable from there
bummed that my awesome teammates @Battenberg and @Noztra might not get to drive, as our car was a pure joy to drive around this awesome track

seems like the Mountain gives, and the Mountain also takes ^^

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm extremely sad and angry that I binned the car. Qualy was quite good, P4. Start was hectic, I lost it at braking for the Cutting, was able to avoid the wall, but spun P3 around due to netcode. The laps after were good, was feeling quite comfortable. Then all of a sudden I loose it going over a curb where I think I've never spun before...

I'm terribly sorry for my teammates, I really looked forward to this race..

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear about those early retirements. :(

Update on Team Red: We´re currently in P7, Morgan is in the car at the moment. We don´t have a livestream going but are in the same split as Jimmy Broadbent (and actually only a few seconds ahead of him right now). So I guess you can watch us drive there. :bag:

Corbs

Community Member
Reaction score
you're also racing malone who's soloing the race

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

Update on Team Red: We´re currently in P7, Morgan is in the car at the moment. We don´t have a livestream going but are in the same split as Jimmy Broadbent (and actually only a few seconds ahead of him right now). So I guess you can watch us drive there. :bag:

Jimmy Broadbent just gave you respect for driving the McLaren around Bathurst. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Next time feel free to join our teamspeak :) :p

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sad to see the multiple retirements :(... just watched Grobis lapping P3, so that team is going really well!
Go RSR teams that are still out there

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Pink update:
I binned the car in P1 with a stupid mistake. During the 30 minute pit time, the engine popped during the repair time, which gives us 45 minutes more of repair time. With that, we retired the car as well :banghead:

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Team Red has to report bad news too. After a decent start to his stint Merlin understeered into the wall out of turn 2. After 11 minutes repairs we went out again but crashed again starting the downhill part. ~30 minutes of further repairs and a most likely undriveable car lead us to retirement 5h 30m into the race. It was fun nevertheless, I mean it´s Bathurst so there´s no other possible outcome than having a good time throwing the car around those corners. :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let's see it from the bright side.
First we set a new attendance record with 4 cars on the grid for this track.
Second we set a new maximum of none finishers.
So, all in all a day of records :p

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Speaking of records, another big positive from my side is I managed to finish a lifetime achievement. I did a GT3 lap around Bathurst in under 2:00 minutes for the first time ever! Icing on the cake: It was our qualifying lap :bag:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Shame to see you guys didn’t fair well. We did ok and had issues as well. We finished P14, P7, P5 in different splits. I only did a 2 hour stint though as was reserve and had to cover for someone.

Interesting to note but about close to 50% of the cars only finished in each split. This track definitely eats up its competitors as @t0daY can eloquently tell you when we ran it in the Ruf C-Spec 2 years ago. My how the time flies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread