Until: Saturday, October 5, 2019 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Dont have the Fjord yet so need to buy it soon. Maybe i do it this weekend but not sure.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Finding this pretty helpfull:

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tagging @Members to see if anybody else is interested

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To bad its a 10hour race . I am dying to do a proper race at iracing instead of those public ones. Willing to invest in cars and tracks but i need to build up more experience in this sim and i think a 10hour is bit to much to start with or am i wrong ?

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not by any means @Jeff[NL] the 10 hour race is not for you to do solo, you join as a team and as long as the fair share rule is met then its fine, I think you can get away with only driving 1 full stint which is roughly an hour.

Most of the endurance races I do are the 3hour and the 6hour with a teammate

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hahah yeah i know i dont do it solo but what i am trying to say is i dont have yet enough ritme and experience to go for long races imo. I dont wanna be a 5th wheel feel you know what i mean :rolleyes: I even dont know how the whole driver swap thing works

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hahah yeah i know i dont do it solo but what i am trying to say is i dont have yet enough ritme and experience to go for long races imo. I dont wanna be a 5th wheel feel you know what i mean :rolleyes: I even dont know how the whole driver swap thing works
Driver swap is super easy. Basically 2 buttons. I do not think you would be the 5th weel, you are quick :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm not sure, have you even got the Ford @Vernux ?

Yeah it's really easy @Jeff[NL] you just pull in for a pitstop, then hold ESC to jump out the car and the other guy jumps in.

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If we wanna do 3man teams, then we have to decide about the cars. Cuz not sure if anybody else wants to drive the dp other than @Raigore and @t0daY .

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im more in favour for 2x3 man teams, but things gotta get settled than.

Otherwise just run 3x2 man teams. Can we figure this out tonight because I need some practice time

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm happy to drive anything ;)
So now that you don't mind are you in favour of 3 man teams? Same question goes for @t0daY
Post automatically merged:

So now that you don't mind are you in favour of 3 man teams? Same question goes for @t0daY
Im also willing to go in the DP, that Jeff joins the Fjord boys. I'm just more in favour of being in a 3 man team as I tend to get a nasty back ache doing like 5/6 hours of racing. Wanna build it up slowly

Last edited:

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Post automatically merged:

Im also willing to go in the DP, that Jeff joins the Fjord boys. I'm just more in favour of being in a 3 man team as I tend to get a nasty back ache doing like 5/6 hours of racing. Wanna build it up slowly
we can also drive GT3 then if you want

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i really prefer a 3 man team or more....i have to take a look at my left shoulder its hurting pretty much so i need to calm down a bit in how many hours i can drive.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lets make the teams with 5 ppl. So 1 2men team and 1 3men team. I would be to drive GTE>GT3>DP(dont have the DP).

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lets make the teams with 5 ppl. So 1 2men team and 1 3men team. I would be to drive GTE>GT3>DP(dont have the DP).
Alright, I assume its gonna be you, jeff and me in a GTE (What car? I got setups for Ferrari and Ford both, Ferrari is somewhat more noob friendly it seems.. for me and jeff xd)

Manu and raigore in DP?

Users who are viewing this thread