iRacing 10h Petit Le Mans - 6th October 2018 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Time to get serious. Who is up for a practice session today?

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
server name and password?

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Nice work! I've come down with a pretty bad illness last night. I'm going to try and do everything in my power to get better by race time but I'll let you know how I'm travelling. If I can't race how does that work with out team? Can we still just run with 3/4 drivers or must all drivers put in a stint? If all drivers have to race I'll just tough it out and drive with a fever.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice work! I've come down with a pretty bad illness last night. I'm going to try and do everything in my power to get better by race time but I'll let you know how I'm travelling. If I can't race how does that work with out team? Can we still just run with 3/4 drivers or must all drivers put in a stint? If all drivers have to race I'll just tough it out and drive with a fever.
First, get well soon mate!

Don't worry about the team. As long as you are not registered for the race, you don't have to drive or worry about the fair share rule. So, you can stay in the team and we all hope that you will be back in time.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I did my first IMSA race today. Good news is, only x1 over 1 hour and my pace was ok. Bad news is, looks like the Porsche is not very competitive over the hour, especially at the end. Well, i was the fastest Porsche on the track, at least something :D

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
I did my first IMSA race today. Good news is, only x1 over 1 hour and my pace was ok. Bad news is, looks like the Porsche is not very competitive over the hour, especially at the end. Well, i was the fastest Porsche on the track, at least something :D
Doesn't matter how fast you are or team mates, consistency is the key in endurance races.
And you know it :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We will have a final practice session today on a privat server. Start is something around 16:30 GMT. It's just to talk about some things and it's for 1 or 2 hours. After that we can switch to a public server or do a race.
As always everyone is welcome to join.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I (have to) will be there :rolleyes:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys - I am so f****ing sorry. I have to withdraw since I didn't had enough time to practice properly. I dont't want to destroy the race of my teammates while driving highly inconsistent and not competitive at all.
I just hope I will find back to my previous conditions and hopefully I am welcme in the future again - shame on me :(

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys - I am so f****ing sorry. I have to withdraw since I didn't had enough time to practice properly. I dont't want to destroy the race of my teammates while driving highly inconsistent and not competitive at all.
I just hope I will find back to my previous conditions and hopefully I am welcme in the future again - shame on me :(

We've all been there, mate. No worries! Get 'em next time :D

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Good luck guys.

Users who are viewing this thread