iRacing 10h Petit Le Mans - 6th October 2018 | 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Still enough time to get your pace. You just need to learn how to drive the blind corners and your times will go down immediatly. And the setup is important on this track.

Yeah, currently using a CSS setup, it's pretty alright.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Any idea what car/s we'll be driving for this? I'm happy with either GTE or GT3. Hoping to do some practice myself but don't want to buy all the cars, just the one I'll be driving. Also if setup is important around here do we having a work in progress setup for a car I'm able to use? Setting up a car is incredibly daunting for me on iRacing for some reason.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any idea what car/s we'll be driving for this? I'm happy with either GTE or GT3. Hoping to do some practice myself but don't want to buy all the cars, just the one I'll be driving. Also if setup is important around here do we having a work in progress setup for a car I'm able to use? Setting up a car is incredibly daunting for me on iRacing for some reason.
I will drive the Porsche 991 GTE. I have a good setup for the car (I hope that it's still drive able after the BOP). But the 488 GTE is better to drive over the curbs.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to use the Porsche too if that will make things easier (and because driving the RSR makes sense ;)), that way we can use the same car here and at Brands.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m happy to be the third if I can get my pace up to a good level.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that you have our pace. Welcome on board!
Thanks, I’d love to do a practice session some time together so you can tell me all the secrets of how to be fast around Road Atlanta :p

Also, the 19:00 GMT start time (which seems quite late for you guys) is 5:00AM for me so to make the most of the time zones it might be best for me to do my stint/s later in the race when you guys are tired late in the night and I’ll be all fresh. But we can talk about that more in detail later on.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks, I’d love to do a practice session some time together so you can tell me all the secrets of how to be fast around Road Atlanta :p

Also, the 19:00 GMT start time (which seems quite late for you guys) is 5:00AM for me so to make the most of the time zones it might be best for me to do my stint/s later in the race when you guys are tired late in the night and I’ll be all fresh. But we can talk about that more in detail later on.
Start time is 13:00 GMT. We need to think this through for sure.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Manu and I are most likely forming the 2nd team also driving the Porsche 991 RSR, number TBA

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team #21 is ready to rock:

rsr livery.PNG

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not a fan of 3 drivers for a 10 hour race. @GoDATP is still teamless :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
1 hour/30 laps of practice down, first time driving the track and second time driving the car. My first lap was a 25.5 and my final and best lap was a 19.3 with a potential of a 18.9. Still a lot of work to go in regards to consistency and confidence. I'm coming for that 17.9 @grobi0815 :p

Users who are viewing this thread