Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Woah, hi there Umer! Good to see you here fella, hope life is treating you well these days :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey Umer, nice to see you sticking a toe into simracing again :D

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi all
I love cars I love racing:)
Are you sure you are not Tatiana Calderón?
Anyway welcome to RSR!
Tatiana-Calderon-1.jpg

thesagemage

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello RSR community! My name is Erik Killian, from Bozeman Montana. I am just getting into sim racing with project cars 2 and iracing. I registered here to find organized pc2 racing with other people!

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

doritodonnie_787b

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi. So. I’ve played “sim like games” for a long time on an off. But only just gotten serious about it especially due to the ‘realistic and quality made equipment that’s available now, that wasn’t years ago. An now have gotten right into it.
As often as I can anyway.

I’m hoping to do more online racing an meet new people to race with as most people I know don’t even want to here about it from me lol. Let alone care about racing themselves.

Currently on console (PS4), but hoping to upgrade to pc ASAP since I’ve seen the freedom an content it has over the latter.

Other than that. Have fun as I hope to. An I’ll see you out on the track. Lol.

PSN. BlinkyBill _787B

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Welcome to RSR @doritodonnie_787b! We will eagerly await your upgrade to PC hehe
There are always plenty of events to take part in, check out the forum and get familiar with things. Join the team on teamspeak and get involved.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Ash and welcome to RevolutionSimRacing :) . Any particular sims you're looking to take part in, or pretty much happy to drive in anything?

ashchamb1971

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have Project cars 2 on the PS4. Happy to start in something like Ginetta or something else of rookie grade but I don't see how you can sign up to participate in a league and I don't seem to have permissions for the induction nights.

Any tips on how i can get racing?

Thanks

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we're a PC-based community for all our sim-racing. There are a number of members here with consoles, and you're free to try and set up races with them on an ad-hoc basis, but we are not looking at hosting PS4 or XBOX races, sorry :( .

In terms of signups, we've just finished Season 9 of our RevolutionCup league, so the only pCARS2 races at the moment will be one-off events, until we start the next season. That will be on PC though so, unfortunately, you won't be able to take part if you're just on PS4 at the moment. As for signups, we tag our members when a race is set up, so you'll just need to check the appropriate thread and sign up directly in there :)

Hope that helps but don't hesitate to ask any more questions if there's something you're still not sure about :)

doritodonnie_787b

Community Member
Reaction score
:) Thanks. This seems like a really nice and friendly community.
Unfortunately, we're a PC-based community for all our sim-racing. There are a number of members here with consoles, and you're free to try and set up races with them on an ad-hoc basis, but we are not looking at hosting PS4 or XBOX races, sorry :( .

In terms of signups, we've just finished Season 9 of our RevolutionCup league, so the only pCARS2 races at the moment will be one-off events, until we start the next season. That will be on PC though so, unfortunately, you won't be able to take part if you're just on PS4 at the moment. As for signups, we tag our members when a race is set up, so you'll just need to check the appropriate thread and sign up directly in there :)

Hope that helps but don't hesitate to ask any more questions if there's something you're still not sure about :)
That’s cool. An yeah I will do that ASAP when I get one. This seems like a really cool an friendly community.
An thank you for informing me too. Much appreciated.

F a M e

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Roby and I am an average sim racer from Romania, steam group brought me here and I am looking for other sim racers to play with, join events and much more. I play Project Cars 2, Racing Room, etc.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing Roby :) .

We always try and tag all members when we put new events up, so keep an eye on the forum and feel free to sign up to the events as they appear :)

F a M e

Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing Roby :) .

We always try and tag all members when we put new events up, so keep an eye on the forum and feel free to sign up to the events as they appear :)
Thank you for having me, I wish there were more events with Project Cars 2, but I'm sure there will be

Users who are viewing this thread